Audio, Video, Disco

Audio, Video, Disco - Latin for "I hear, I see, I learn"

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Spool Tape recorders



The gramophone still has a strong grip on me.Although I cannot say the same of the spool tape recorders that we've had, I haven't had the heart to throw away the Truvox spool tape recorder that my father bought in 1957. It's a Truvox R1. Although we later bought Philips spool recorders and Akais, somehow we all had a marked preference for the Truvox. Unfortunately our Truvox is no longer functional. We can't get spare parts for it. Nor is there anyone around who knows how to fix it. I've given here some pictures from the brochure that came along with our Truvox.

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! Suganthy .I saw you content only now..
What is wrong in your truovox if you let me know i will see if i can help you

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hi, Suganthi.. This is Jayachandran from Bangalore..I can get ur truvox serviced for you.. you can call me or mail me on jcrd76@yahoo.co.in or 9980252627

 

Post a Comment

<< Home